Join Our Team
From the licensing process, to initiating your orientation to the world of real estate and then providing you with an in-office business start-up program coached by a trained professional.
RE/MAX's trend-setting Succeed Program is designed for the following people:
- Those who would like to make a career change and are interested in establishing a career in real estate.
- Those who are currently enrolled in the real estate licensing courses.
- Those who are in the real estate business and believe that they should or could be more productive.
RE/MAX Invests in Your SuccessNo other real estate organization has impacted the marketplace as much as RE/MAX. Canadian consumers from coast to coast are relying on the professionalism of RE/MAX salespeople for their real estate needs. This is your opportunity to become part of the most successful real estate organization in the world.
We are willing to invest in your future by:
- Assisting you through the licensing programs
- Providing corporate and office orientation during your licensing process
- Assigning a trained facilitator to be your mentor
- Providing an eight-week activities-based Business Start-up Program based on the day-to-day activities of a professional RE/MAX Realtor®
- Providing access to ongoing career development
The Right StartA start with RE/MAX will give you the ability to earn a higher income quickly and, more importantly, build a successful business right from the start. RE/MAX has developed the industry-leading Succeed Agent Mentoring Program specifically for individuals wanting to pursue a successful and professional career in real estate. The program formalizes coaching and mentoring from an experienced and specially trained RE/MAX professional in a participating office chosen by you. We assist you in registering for your real estate license and initiate your orientation to the business during the licensing program. Essentially, we get you ready to go. When you have completed your license, you know what to expect and where to get started.
We invest in your success!
Exclusive Business Start-up ProgramRE/MAX wants you to succeed. In order to make effective sales quickly, you will need the help of an experienced coach and mentor. Through the Succeed program, RE/MAX has designated a specially trained RE/MAX professional to mentor you through our comprehensive, industry-leading program. The Succeed program is not the least bit conceptual; it takes place in the real world. The sessions are activity based and provide an excellent opportunity for you to draw on our experience. The business start-up program is specifically designed for newly licensed agents or agents who want to fast track to the top.
A comprehensive, eight-week in-office program:
- Session 1 Starting Your Business with a Professional Plan
- Session 2 The Listing Process: A Professional Approach
- Session 3 Creating a Dynamic Listing Presentation for Maximum Pay-off
- Session 4 Working with Qualified Buyers for Sure Success
- Session 5 Holding a Productive Open House
- Session 6 Working with Buyers: Showing, Selling, and Negotiating the Transaction
- Session 7 Effective Telephone Techniques
- Session 8 Marketing Techniques
Maximum commissionsRE/MAX revolutionized the commissions-to-agent concept. RE/MAX agents have the industry's highest production levels. RE/MAX agents on average exceed a gross commission of $105,000, with our top 10% earning well in excess of $250,000. Working in an environment with this culture of agents will improve your own success.
As with purchasing a home, you want to list with the sales representative who is the expert in your location. After all, potential purchasers will be calling this same "area expert" to inquire about houses for sale. There will be a few sales representatives who are knowledgeable about your neighbourhood. Call them up and interview them. You need to feel comfortable with him or her, after all, they will be working for you.
Brand ImageConsumers around the world identify the RE/MAX name with the highest calibre of real estate professional. No other real estate organization has a brand image comparable to RE/MAX. The RE/MAX brand image functions as your signature of professionalism.
Networking EventsThe RE/MAX network is unparalleled in developing business-building referrals. RE/MAX facilitates high calibre networking events many times during the year so that agents can share best practices and develop key contacts in other markets.
Broker LeadershipRE/MAX has the strongest broker and manager net-work in real estate. Experienced, committed brokers and managers invest in leading-edge services and facilities in order to create the best office environment.
EducationThe environment at RE/MAX is conducive to continuous improvement and service excellence. RE/MAX has its own television network dedicated to industry-specific education, including peer-to-peer learning. The Inspire education program focuses on career development, technology and mandatory continuing education programs. Topics are varied and include buyer representation, negotiating and business planning.